Owner & Creative Director
Kristin has been working as a professional event planner for more than ten years. She has vast experience in planning corporate and social events, including holiday parties, summer outings, employee recognition events and executive meetings, in addition to weddings, bridal showers and parties. Kristin’s expertise in event planning was born from a life-long love of a good party which turned into a hobby and then a career! Kristin has a passion for watching her creativity come to life and brings innovative ideas and exceptional organizational skills to make every event personal and unique.
5 Fun Facts about Kristin
- Kristin was on HGTV’s My First Place when buying her first home.
- She lived in South Africa for 4 months, where she went bungee jumping from the world’s highest bungee bridge, swam with the sharks and went sky diving.
- Kristin LOVES all things chocolate.
- Kristin is crazy organized, obsessed with details and a complete perfectionist.
- She enjoys spending time with her husband and adorable sons, Brayden & Lucas.