Owner & Creative Director
Kristin has been working as a professional event planner for more than a decade. She started her career working at a large hotel in Boston where she realized her love for planning, logistics, and all the little details that make a spectacular event. From there, she joined the Employee Programs team at a large health care company, where she planned corporate and employee recognition events for almost 10 years. In 2013, Kristin became the owner of Swank and recently shifted the company's focus from weddings to corporate events. She is a proud Certified Meeting Professional (CMP), a credential and distinction of excellence in today's meetings, conventions and exhibitions industry. Kristin has a passion for watching her creativity come to life and brings innovative ideas and exceptional organizational skills to make every event personal and unique.
5 Fun Facts about Kristin
- Kristin was on HGTV’s My First Place when buying her first home.
- She lived in South Africa for 4 months, where she went bungee jumping from the world’s highest bungee bridge, swam with the sharks and went sky diving.
- Kristin LOVES all things chocolate.
- Kristin is crazy organized, obsessed with details and a complete perfectionist.
- She enjoys spending time with her husband and adorable sons, Brayden & Lucas.