Founded in 2008 by Kelli Sigmon, and now owned and operated by Kristin Healy, Swank Events is a full service event planning company that will bring your vision to life. Specializing in occasions of all types and sizes, our dedicated team will create an event that is distinctively yours. Our creativity, attention to detail, organizational skills and passion for planning will ensure that your next celebration is a huge success. Whether you are planning a large summer outing, an intimate dinner soiree or a corporate holiday party, we’ve got you covered. We will make sure that each and every detail is taken care of so that you can feel confident on the big day. We plan events all over New England so contact us today and let us handle the stress while you enjoy your event!
Kristin D. Healy, CMP, Owner & Creative Director
Kristin has been working as a professional event planner for more than ten years. She has vast experience in planning corporate and social events, including holiday parties, summer outings, employee recognition events and executive meetings, in addition to weddings, bridal showers and parties. Kristin’s expertise in event planning was born from a life-long love of a good party which turned into a hobby and then a career! Kristin has a passion for watching her creativity come to life and brings innovative ideas and exceptional organizational skills to make every event personal and unique.
5 Fun Facts about Kristin
- Kristin was on HGTV’s My First Place when buying her first home.
- She lived in South Africa for 4 months, where she went bungee jumping from the world’s highest bungee bridge, swam with the sharks and went sky diving.
- Kristin LOVES all things chocolate.
- Kristin is crazy organized, obsessed with details and a complete perfectionist.
- She enjoys spending time with her husband and adorable son, Brayden James.
Elizabeth LeBlanc, Event Planner
For more than five years Elizabeth has enjoyed planning everything from surprise birthday parties to weddings, company outings and holiday parties. She brings excellent organizational skills and a positive attitude to every event making it the most successful it can be. She thrives on seeing clients and their guests enjoying the result of months of planning for an event.
5 Fun Facts about Elizabeth
- Elizabeth is a trained barre instructor and official marathon finisher.
- She loves to travel and learn new languages.
- Elizabeth loves spending time with her family, especially her niece and nephew.
- Charles Street is her favorite street in Boston and Patriots Day is her favorite holiday.
- Her favorite appetizer is scallops wrapped in bacon.
Antoinette Lowre, Intern
Toni recently graduated from Nichols College with a business degree. She developed her love for planning in college while assisting with campus events and knew she wanted to pursue a career in event planning. She has a great eye for detail and loves pulling together all of the little details of an event. Toni finds it most rewarding seeing the satisfaction on our client’s face when an event really comes to life. She is always willing to roll up her sleeves and jump in to help! As a true team player, Toni makes a great addition to the Swank Team!
5 Fun Facts about Toni
- Toni is obsessed with her two Mini Australian Shepherds, Tuck and Hank.
- She is a Netflix binger.
- Toni is a complete shopaholic!
- She loves food and is always willing to try something new.
- Traveling to Greece is number one on her bucket list.