Founded in 2008 by Kelli Sigmon, and now owned and operated by Kristin Healy, Swank Events is a full service wedding and event planning company that will bring your vision to life. Specializing in occasions of all types and sizes, our dedicated team will create an event that is distinctively yours. Our creativity, attention to detail, organizational skills and passion for planning will ensure that your next celebration is a huge success. Whether you are planning a large wedding, an intimate dinner soiree or a company party, we’ve got you covered. We will make sure that each and every detail is taken care of so that you can feel confident on the big day. We plan events all over New England so contact us today and let us handle the stress while you enjoy your wedding or party!
Swank Events believes in giving back whenever possible, which is why we are a proud supporter and Wish Granter for Wish Upon a Wedding, a nonprofit organization that provides weddings and vow renewals to couples facing terminal illness and serious life altering circumstances, regardless of sexual orientation.
Kristin D. Healy, Owner & Creative Event Director
Kristin has been working as a professional event planner for more than nine years. She has vast experience in planning corporate and social events, including employee recognition events and executive meetings, in addition to weddings, bridal showers and parties. Kristin’s expertise in event planning was born from a life-long love of a good party which turned into a hobby and then a career! Kristin has a passion for watching her creativity come to life and brings innovative ideas and exceptional organizational skills to make every event personal and unique.
5 Fun Facts about Kristin
- Kristin was on HGTV’s My First Place when buying her first home.
- She lived in South Africa for 4 months, where she went bungee jumping from the world’s highest bungee bridge, swam with the sharks and went sky diving.
- Kristin LOVES all things chocolate.
- She enjoys spending time with her husband and adorable son, Brayden James.
- Kristin is crazy organized, obsessed with details and a complete perfectionist.
Jeanette Patenaude, Event Planner
After graduating with a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management from UMass Amherst, Jeanette began her career in events with a Boston based non-profit. Over the past five years, she has grown her expertise in all aspects of event planning. Jeanette has a true love and enthusiasm for all events. She is creative, a problem solver and will do whatever it takes to make any event successful!
5 Fun Facts about Jeanette
- Jeanette enjoys spending her summers on Cape Cod.
- She is obsessed with kickboxing and is currently training to become an instructor.
- Jeanette loves to draw – she actually designed her own wedding stationery and has created custom invitations for her friends.
- She loves her Shiba Inu named Lilly (named after Jeanette’s love of Lilly Pulitzer).
- Her favorite TV show is Mad Men, even the theme song is her ringtone!
Betsy LeBlanc, Event Planner
For more than five years Betsy has enjoyed planning everything from surprise birthday parties to weddings, company outings and holiday parties. She brings excellent organizational skills and a positive attitude to every event to make it the most successful it can be. She thrives on seeing clients and their guests enjoying the result of months of planning for an event.
5 Fun Facts about Betsy
- Betsy is a certified barre instructor and official marathon finisher.
- Her favorite food is ice cream.
- She has an Alaskan Klee Kai named Jinx!
- Charles Street is her favorite street in Boston, where she has lived for over 10 years.
- She loves to bake delicious treats, especially anything with peanut butter, chocolate, and sprinkles.